04/23/2023 GKPasswordParser-V1.3 Release
- New Feature/Improvements:
- Large rework of the output of parsed password/wordlist file generated.
- Wordlist is now ordered based on the number of repeating occurrences of a password, ranking the highest occurrences first in the list.
- Duplicate words are now automatically trimmed from the primary wordlist, and passwords with multiple occurrences are now highlighted in a secondary CSV file that is generated in the same output location giving the exact number of occurrences for each word.
- Window and output console is now expandable and can be maximized from toolbar button.
- Added Right click menu with Cut/Copy/Paste functionality.
12/31/2022 GKPasswordParser-V1.2.1 Release
- Added missing support for older sha1 hashes.
- Improved logic for handling PC History files with 2 or more hashes in them to incrementally move through 4-6 digit key-space to avoid issues when user may have used a mixed of 4-6 digit passcodes.
12/29/2022 GKPasswordParser-V1.2 Release
- New Feature:
- Added functionality to bruteforce Passcode History file using integrated version of Hashcat.
- GUI Selectable Hashcat settings.
- Minor Fixes/Updates:
- Fixed typo in logfiles.
- Initiation buttons auto lock while processing in progress to prevent process accidentally being started multiple times .
6/07/2022 — Version 1.1
-Initial Public Release